butter, ketchup, or mayo will make me run in the other
direction. Ice cream on the other hand is my weakness.
2. Someday I dream of going horseback riding along a secluded
trail with my best friend of 33 years.
3. While in high school I served as editor for my high school
yearbook and particpated in the drama club.
4. Martha Stewart I am NOT ! I do not claim to have any domestic
skills what so ever and I am completely content with this fact.
5. I took paino lessons for 3 years and I can't play any better today than I did on the day I started.
6. When it comes to bargain shopping, look out! I am always on the prowl for a good deal and ready to brag about it at a moments notice.
7. There are days when my OCD gets the better of me.
8. I suffer dearly from having the middle child syndrome.
9. HIdden in the back of my closet are all of my old cassette tapes, 45's and albums that I listened to endlessly as a teenager.
10. I have no desire to go skiiing, watch more depressing stories on the news or try the latest diet fad.
And just because I like you so much for reading my blog I will give a bonus fact:
BONUS: I change the spelling of my name almost daily. Yes, today it is Amy, but watch closely and tomorrow it may be Aimee and you will think that you were the one who has been
spelling it wrong all along!
Now that you know a little about me, I invite you to leave a comment and tell me one thing about you. What makes you tick? Your funniest moment or your biggest pet peeve. I promise to comment back for each response I get.
~Amy (A.K.A. ~Aimee)